At VidCon, there will be ASL interpreters signing at the following locations/events:
- YouTube Arena (Friday/Saturday)
- Spotlight Stage Presented by Twitter (Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
- Community Stage Presented by Twitter (Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
- All panels/workshops centered on disability/accessibility
- The VidCon Creator Keynote
Click here to view all sessions where ASL interpreters will be present.
If you would like to request an interpreter for a session while you are onsite, please stop by the Accessibility Services Desk in Lobby C! Availability of interpreters is subject to schedule restrictions, and we may not be able to fulfill every request, but requests will be addressed on a first come-first served basis.
Please note that we are able to provide ASL (American Sign Language) interpreters ONLY.
CART (Communication Access Real-time Translation) Services
The following sessions will have CART services:
- Night of Dance
-Night of Awesome
- Disability and Accessibility Online and Off
- Why Limit Your Subscribers? How to Grow Your Audience by Using Captions workshop
Assistive Listening Devices
There are a limited number of Assistive Listening Devices available for checkout at the Accessibility Services Desk located in Lobby C. These devices will work in the Expo Hall stages and in the ACC North and 200 Level.