Standard (in-person) tickets can be purchased for any of our three tracks. Check out the descriptions below to find out which track may be the perfect fit for you!
- The Community Track is for people interested in online video, its creators, and its culture. You will find Q&As, discussions, concerts, interviews, expo booths, parties, evening performances, meet-ups, and more. This track also gives you access to participate in the Meet & Greet Lottery.
- If you don’t want to miss out on the fun but can only attend one day of VidCon, you can grab a Single-day ticket which offers access to all Community Track content (except the Meet & Greet Lottery/Hall) on either Saturday or Sunday.
- The Creator Track is a great fit for anyone hoping to create better content, grow the fanbase of their channel, break into the industry, and meet fellow creators. If you want to learn more about the process of making great content for a channel, this may be the right track for you. This badge includes bonus access to panels, opportunities for networking, and workshops in addition to access to Community Track activities. Creator Track tickets also offer access to the Creator Chat Lottery PLUS, for the first time ever, access to the Meet & Greet Lottery.
- The Industry Track is great for attendees affiliated with online video in any professional capacity. If you are part of a production company, network, channel, or work in talent management, software development, or venture investment this may be the right track for you. An Industry badge will give you access to workshops, exclusive panels, platform and product demonstrations. There will also be hands-on training and networking opportunities with other members of your community. The Industry Track ticket has access to all Community and Creator Track content, including access to participate in the Meet & Greet and Creator Chat Lotteries, and to sign up for Industry Chats (more info on these will be available in the coming months).
Are you a parent or chaperone? We have something for you, too!
- The Chaperone (Community) badge is a great choice for parents, guardians, and chaperones (18+) who will be accompanying attendees under the age of 16. Chaperone badge holders will have access to all Community Track content throughout the event except the Meet & Greet Lottery. Chaperones will still be able to accompany underage attendees into the Meet & Greet Hall.
*The Chaperone ticket does not provide Creator or Industry Track access. If you are accompanying a child on one of those tracks, you will need to purchase a Creator or Industry Track ticket.
**Children who are 8 years old or younger do not need their own ticket as long as they will be accompanying a ticketed adult. Children 8 and under may participate in any activities offered by their guardian’s ticket type.